Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Sunday, July 02, 2006

if i pass around the station, where the lonesome engine travels by

Despite the minor anxieties I'm feeling tonight, I still find it important to take some time out and write a little before I go to bed.

I'm very lucky to have this life. I'm blessed with a truly great group of friends, a loving family (which I severely underappreciated for YEARS up until just recently) and I have the ability to live comfortably while others do not.

Isn't it great that every day can bring something absolutely amazing?

I've never verbalized this to anyone before, but whenever I'm feeling particularly lonely, I think that the next day I could meet someone really special. I beleive this. I really do.

That's all I've got.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Nice blog drop by mines sometime

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home