Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Friday, July 07, 2006

I probably should be asleep now because I have to be at the store at 7:55 tomorrow morning. I'm tired, but not tired enough to go to bed. I just finished my long-delayed task of taking the clothes I have out of the laundry basket and hanging them on hangers. It's too bad I destroyed my closet after I fell into my yoga ball and snapped part of it in half. I think sometime soon I'm going to find a way to reassemble them.

I had a pretty comforting discussion with Nicole and Evan at four this morning about money. I sort of felt like I was the only one that was nearly broke: but it seems like most of my friends are. It's sad, our generation isn't going to be able to afford half the things our parents have because the job market is in such bad shape. Besides, how is it possible to save any decent amount of money when gas prices are well over three dollars a gallon? I'm lucky to have the job at the bookstore. It's not much, and sometimes it's embarassing to say that's my only job - but it's something. I'd like to have something else, but I think it's going to be pretty hard to find a job knowing I'm going away to school - which reminds me, I have to get cracking on that loan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home