Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was pretty fantastic. Okay, some of the action scenes could have been cut down, but overall, I enjoyed it. How about that ending? Chris Lindsey and I have decided it may be the best cliffhanger ending since The Empire Strikes Back. If you haven't already heard the rumored title for the third one is At World's End, and is due out May 25. It's going to be a pretty action-packed summer with Pirates 3, Spider Man 3, Transformers and Harry Potter 5.

Looks like Andy and I will be traveling to St. Louis alone for Lawrence Arms. I'm excited, it sort of fufills this road trip dream I've been holding on to for a while. I'm glad. I hope there's a lot to write home about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home