Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I wish I had that wonderful talent to just put my fingers to the keyboard and spin out some beautiful prose. But I can't. I thought I was a hotshot writer, but I really was nothing special at all. Instead, I settle for poorly formed sentences and half baked ideas. I hope the upcoming semester changes all of that.

I'm so excited to be going back to Chicago. I miss taking the red line. I miss walking around at night. Especially in the fall. There was something really magical about that. Going back to Loyola will be fun. I love that place. I don't remember a lot about my classes when I was down there, but my god, It always felt like a party when I went out. I can't relive the past, but I can make one hell of a future for myself . This is really my year. I've worked hard to get to this really peaceful place, and I couldn't be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home