Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Saturday, February 10, 2007

no cars go

There's something totally overwhelmingly emotional about the new Arcade Fire album. I can't put my finger on it, but it's getting to me. I'm not totally familiar to all of the songs yet, but they just give me some divine inspiration.

I want to keep writing in this because I feel like any thoughts I have I have to get out in case I never do or something. It's weird, I know, but hey, that's me.

I think I'm a lot more spiritual than I let on. I don't know exactly what I beleive but I think there's something. I don't think I ever want to say and go on that I'd ever be religious - because that's not the case. But I could suggest that maybe - just maybe there's something there. I don't know. I won't make a big deal about it.

I wanted to get out tonight but I did nothing about it. My fault. Oh well. It's one thirty in the morning. Probably should call it quits.

"I don't like hip hop, but I like Gwen Stefani." I heard something like this on NPR when I took the cab to the train station. It was really weird. Apparently some weirdo NPR dude stuck that "Wind It Up" track on the air. I don't remember much past the yodeling and have yet to give any chance to The Sweet Escape. I just want that new No Doubt record.

Barack Obama is running for president. I'm glad and I'm hopeful. Let's look back on this sentence in the coming year and see how it develops.

I'll probably get to sleep now being that tomorrow's the last day I can sleep in until like, oh, Wednesday? Gah. I still have to do my assignments for my Thursday classes. I wished my fucking computer worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home