Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Saturday, February 10, 2007

she wore a raspberry beret

I don't like how Maggie Gyllenhall talks to little children. She made me cringe talking to her kiddo in Sherrybaby and did the same exact thing when I was watching World Trade Center - which, by the way, had me tightened up in a ball for the first thirty-five minutes. If that's even an inkling of what those guys went through, I still don't think I was ever able to grasp the enormity of that situation until kind of seeing it played out on screen. It just seems to get bigger and bigger as time goes on.

Man, has stuff really slowed to a crawl. Nothing really interesting is going on. I'm sure there is an up, but it's hard to see right now. I want it to feel better.

Prince is awesome. Go do yourself a favor and listen to one of his songs. Any one. I don't care. Just do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home