Things I Think I Should Be Writing Down

Thursday, March 22, 2007

hands down this is the best day i can ever remember

This was a massive night.

From hanging out at Tanya's, to going to pick up the stuff, to going back and hanging out at Tanya's, and then going to Steak and Shake - where she puked, It was a great evening.

I didn't think I'd ever get that feeling again like fun stuff could happen and just... feel so happy with your surroundings and whatnot.

Something felt different.

We sang System of a Down songs in the car after listening to Mastodon and Rush. I can't put all these words down but I'd feel guilty for not documenting this or something...

It just.. was special.

I'm going to listen to some tunes, put on some socks and maybe settle into bed.

I'm just. Okay..right now. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home